Choc-berry sensation recipe
This smoothie is great when you want that chocolate taste. Raw cacao is actually a superfood, laden with phytonutrients and magnesium. No wonder we feel good when we eat it. The commercial variety has unfortunately been mixed with all the wrong stuff (including sugar and soy) – so stick with the raw version – it is seriously amazing. The gelatine adds a nutrient punch that is 92% protein – try and source the grass-fed variety to decrease the possibility of added chemicals. Thyroid friendly and delicious. Enjoy!
- ½ cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp. hydrolysed grass-fed gelatine (this won’t set)
- 1 tbsp. cashew nut paste
- 1 heaped tsp raw cacao powder
- 250 mL coconut water
- 100 mL extra water or ice
- Add all ingredients to your blender, whizz them up.
- Add extra water for a thinner consistency