This is such an easy recipe, is gluten free and has all the ticks for Rainbow Food and good fats and fibre. These balls are a little bit lighter than all the other traditional snacks around. Great for the warmer weather. They do need to be stored in the fridge or they will melt!
All you need is good blender ( or a Thermomix)
HERE'S HOW IT'S DONE
Add the following to your blender or Thermomix:
- 3/4 cup ( 300 g)slightly thawed blueberries,
- 1 cup ( 90 g) rolled oats ( gluten free ones)
- 3/4 cup ( 60 g) shredded dried coconut
- 1 tbs coconut butter (optional but delicious)
- 1/4 cup ( 60 g) coconut oil.
- 1 tbs sunflower seeds
Blend it all up until really smooth. (This takes 15 seconds on 7.5 in the Thermie)
Working quickly, roll into balls and place in the fridge until set. ENJOY